Need to refresh your logo or tired of your current branding?
Branding Starter Packages from $1,200 +gst
• logo (typographic, 3 concepts, 2 revisions)
• business card design
• letterhead design (print & digital version)
Other branding packages available, contact us >
Ok, let's say you’ve realised that your brand - is all over the place. Or, you have a defined brand, but you're noticing that it just doesn't seem to mesh with who you really are and what you really do.
Corporate branding done well, can be the most important asset your business can own and it could well be the major catalyst in the growth of your business.
Good corporate branding requires consistency across printed and electronic materials. This would include the company's logo, website, business cards, letterheads, brochures etc. Companies of all sizes invest a great deal of energy in their identities, since the persona of a business often influences the way people think about that company.
But, before you start thinking of what shade of blue to use for your logo or what you're going to place on social media, you need to step back and take a look at the big picture.
Define Your Brand
Defining your brand is like a journey of business self-discovery. The questions below should help to get you started on this journey:
- What is your company's mission?
- What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
- What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
- What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
Once you've defined your brand, how do you spread your message to the world? Here are a few initial tips:
- Get a great logo... place it everywhere.
- Write down your brand messaging... the key messages you want to communicate about your brand. All your staff should be aware of your brand attributes.
- Integrate your brand... branding extends to every aspect of your business - how you answer your phones, what your staff wear on sales calls, your e-mail signature, website, print collateral, everything!
- Develop a tagline... write a memorable, meaningful and concise statement that captures the essence of your brand.
- Create a style guide... create templates and brand standards for your marketing collateral. Use the same color scheme, fonts, logo placement, look and feel throughout. Keep it simple and consistent.
- Be true to your brand... customers won't return to you - or refer you to someone else - if you don't deliver on your brand promise.
- Be consistent... this is possibly the most important tip. If you can't do this, your attempts at establishing a brand will fail.
m: 0425 721 167
© Powerhouse Design 2017